Kapamilya stars rallied on social media, following the NTC’s cease and desist order on ABS-CBN.
Most of the Kapamilya stars are hurt and felt angry by the sad news. The giant network had become the talk of the town since their last airing on May 5.
While other Kapamilya stars rage and exploded on social media, there are some who choose to take the situation calmly.
Just like the Tubig at Langis actress Cristine Reyes, who earned praises from the netizens because of her recent post.
On May 7, Cristine shared her personal reaction and opinion regarding the shutting down of her home network.
It was in 2010 that Cristine, a talent of Viva Artists Agency (VAA), moved to the Kapamilya network. She began her career when she entered Starstruck, a GMA-7 Reality Talent Competition.
On her post she said,
“16 na taon nang ako’y nagsimula sa aking karera.
“Ang bilis lumipas ng panahon.
“Minsan nasa taas.
“Minsan nasa ilalim.
“May kanya-kanya tayong oras.
“Walang permanente sa mundo.”
The 31-year-old actress said that some things in this world cannot be controlled and handle by anyone else.
“Lahat sa takdang oras may pagbabago na kahit sino sa atin ay hindi mapipigilan.
“May mga pangyayari sa buhay natin na planado at meron din naman na hindi planado.
“Lahat tayo may kanya-kanyang pag-subok sa buhay.
“Tatag ng damdamin at taimtim na tiwala sa itaas.
“Lahat ng bagay ay lilipas, sa takdang panahon.
“Maraming salamat ABSCBN sa 12 taon na tiwala.
“Kapuso, Kapatid, Kapamilya.”
Cristine also posted this on her Instagram account, but she restricted the comment section.
In the meantime, some of her Facebook fans have seen her very cool response. Some may even argue that this has been the best message so far.
Some also bravely said that they were hoping that other celebrities would know this from Cristine.
According to them, her post has no blames no complaints, and no rants.
Here are a few of their comments:
What can you say?